Employer Branding & Employee Relationship Management (ERM)
Finding, retaining and motivating the right employees to achieve "more"
Employer Branding. The availability of technically qualified personnel is regarded by the economy as the biggest obstacle to future success. There is a raging battle for talent. Establishment of employer brands, i.e. employer branding, is the order of the day for both companies and regions. All the required measures, which can also be supported with software solutions, are referred to as employee relationship management.
Employee Relationship Management. Employee relationship management (ERM) is becoming increasingly important in the competition for the best employees. Companies and organisations seeking long-term success work according to the CORE principle. For both, this means:
- Providing a clear and unambiguous promise – Communication
- Meeting the expectations raised, keeping the promise – Organisation
- Attending to the health and well-being of employees – Recreation
- Offering professionalism and perspectives for personal development – Expert
An in-house social enterprise network for employees or members. CORE smartwork provides Intranet solutions tailored to individual requirements. Everything from a single source.
CORE act is the point of entry to CORE smartwork.
Here you create the basis for your employer brand and plan the implementation of individual CORE modules.
A prerequisite for use is a straightforward and clearly formulated company philosophy as an employee brand. By setting out such principles as an employer, the company clearly establishes a niche for itself.
How can this be done effectively and efficiently? As an integration process, CORE act creates the foundations for successful Employee Relationship Management. CORE act defines the development and maintenance of an employer brand. It creates the foundations for successful ERM and integration of CORE soft.
CORE act is broken down into three phases:
- Analysis – What is the employer brand capable of and what is its intention? CORE act recommends profilingbrands as an instrument for modern brand diagnostics in this analysis phase. Profilingbrands is based on an awareness that brands, just like people, have their own value-driven personalities. Profilingbrands is a unique, scientific procedure for evaluating and evolving brands. It systematically shows the efforts and the abilities of an employer brand and gives concrete suggestions for development. The interests of a brand personality (the "wants") are compared to the capabilities of the brand (the "skills").
- Workshop – What interests do management and employees pursue? Potential answers to this question are produced by a group of employee and management representatives in a one-day workshop.
- Concept – What does the company do over the long-term? Guiding principles are formulated for the employer brand as well as targets and actions, including the plan for integrating CORE soft. The path and the result, this is CORE act.
The next stage is implementation of CORE soft, the software solution for ERM. This is where all information about the structural and procedural organisation is bundled. Every employee can access it and participate actively in the processes. This gives rise to dynamic communication between all business areas. The entire process is accompanied with workshops, training and services provided by CORE smartwork.
Arrange a free consultation now
In order to answer your personal questions concerning CORE smartwork and employee relationship management, we have reserved some of our time exclusively for consultations.